Wednesday, July 16, 2008

The Fall Collection is Coming! The Fall Collection is Coming!

Ladies and gentlemen: Be sure to rush out to your J.Crew on July 23rd for the latest Fall collection! Now, I can't exactly say what's coming into the stores, but trust me. It's definitely worth setting your alarm and getting up before 10am. Go hop in the shower, doll yourself up, grab a Starbucks, and go enjoy the new collection. Honestly, it will take your breath away. In fact, if you haven't been to your store lately and you don't think you can wait until the 23rd, we've gotten a few new pieces of the collection. Ask an associate where the latest things are!

Also, I've gotten a few emails asking about putting together outfits. Consider me your personal shopper, personal stylist, whichever you prefer! I'm more than happy to make the world a more beautiful place, one J.Crew outfit at a time. Here's my email: cupcake___queen@hotmail.com. Email me anytime. I check it daily.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am counting the minutes until I buy the adorable jacinda jacket (more of a sweater.

I had to laugh when you said get up, shower, gab starbucks & go check out the new collection....that's EXACTLY what I plan on doing!! My friend works at J Crew & whenever a new collection comes in, 10 AM I am there!! Such fun.