Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Flashback




I just wanted to share with ya'll some of my favorite J.Crew pieces that I own. I would love for ya'll to share some of your favorite pieces. It can be something that you own or something that you wished you owned! Trust me, I know how that feels. Go ahead and email me: cupcake___queen@hotmail.com and I'll put them up within a few days. The deadline is Friday July 18th, 2008!


Leave me your-
Name:
Age:
Where you're from:
Picture(s) of your favorite items:
Tell us why you they're you're favorite:






I'm excited to see what I get in my lovely little inbox from you all! These can be from past collections present, or, if you're lucky enough to know what's coming: future collections! And as always: email me any questions you may have. Advice, outfits, or anything J.Crew.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi There! See my Blog for my FAVS!

Anonymous said...

Love your blog! Be sure to check out my new blog--and follow!


xoxo,
aHc
chicandpeonies.blogspot.com