Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Shoes Can Change Your Life




J.Crew is doing this on purpose. They are tempting me with gorgeous, beautifully patterned shoes. And it's not fair. Because I cannot afford them. My fiance' would flip if I came waltzing into our home with these cute little shoes on my feet. Not because they're so fabulous, but J.Crew is doing this on purpose. They are tempting me with gorgeous, beautifully patterned shoes. And it's not fair. Because I cannot afford them. My fiance' would flip if I came waltzing into our home with these cute little shoes on my feet. Not because they're so fabulous, but because he knows shoes like that cost an arm and a leg.

I love shoes. These shoes complete an outfit. These shoes, actually, make the outfit. Now, in my opinion, as soon as the Fall collection hits stores and online, these babies are going on sale. So pray they still have your size once they do.


Now, let's be serious. Do I have $228 to fork out on a pair of patterned peep toe pumps? Absolutely not. Do I wish on my lucky stars every night that somehow magically I'll win the lottery? Or that an elderly relative will leave me some sort of fortune? Yes. If I had the money, I'd own these shoes in every color, every pattern, and wear them every day. Maybe someday.

1 comment:

Legal Preppy said...

omigod i love the orange ones! they have to be the cutest pair of shoes i have ever seen