Wednesday, July 16, 2008

The Frankie Bag


I guess I'm just in an accessories kind of mood today. But honestly, the best accessory for fall is going to be the Frankie bag. The classic yet stylish style. The amazing, rich color choices. It's gorgeous. Let's take a look, shall we?

The leather is tumbled "exclusively by Borge Garveri". Borge Garveri, if you don't already know, is a famous leather producer. It was estanlished around 1870 and has been a family company ever since. They're located in Norway and Germany and have been tanning leather for centuries. Needless to say, this is a quality purse, that's for sure. It's part of the J.Crew collection, and if you've yet to buy a piece of theirs, this is a great one to invest in. The color(s) are great and the quality of the bag will last an incredibly long time. Plus, the style is timeless.


It comes in one other color, which I personally believe is going to be the best pick for fall. It's called Cherry Guava and I think it's a gorgeous shade of red. And trust me, it will be a perfect accessory to match any of the new Fall collection. The brass finishings make the purse super cute and trendy as well.

I have to say that this is my number one pick for best accessory so far. I debated between the Andie bag and this Frankie bag. The price and quality of the Frankie is what made it win my heart. So ladies, if you're looking for a new purse that's not going to let you down, this is it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes the Frankie Bag is drop dead gorgeous...I'll admit I got it on E-Bay...but the fact is I don't care...this bag is one in a million...I have the salmon color...it will go with almost everything...all my coworkers are drooling over it!!!